Thursday 31 December 2015

The End of 2015

It is the end of an era. The end of a 365 day stretch of memories and things worth remembering for a lifetime. In 2015, there sure is a lot to admire and cherish and also some to forget and forgive. This year for me was definitely a learning curve in which I learnt a lot about myself and the people I hold closest to my heart. I found true friends and lost what used to matter to me in 2014. That is completely fine and part of life and was definitely a good thing.
However, there were many firsts for me throughout the year. My first convention, first visits to some cities and first serious like. It was a great year (well..) but I know that next year will prove to be harder and better because becoming one year older always brings a challenge. I am grateful for everything that happened this year and to commemorate this whirlwind of a year I have made a little video with clips from the January to December.

Here it is:

On to 2016, I have many plans for this year and I find it appropriate to discuss these just after the video because why not? Firstly, I want to make more videos because looking back at these videos was pretty fun and made me extremely happy. Secondly, I shall focus on my career and what I want to do. But most of all I don't want to force a change, I want to naturally be happy with what I am doing and everything that I am (woah deep). This is my ultimate goal. I have exciting plans and I want to achieve so much more than I have this year but I will never forget what 2015 has given to me. 
But for now; Farewell to the old and roll on to the new!

Over and out, 

No comments:

Post a Comment