Friday 4 September 2015

Liebster Award - 2nd Part of the tags I neglected {The Dames Life}

Last week, I answered 20 questions that would get you to know me better and this is the second part to the tags that I neglected for a full year (whoops). Here goes the Liebster award questions:

1. Why do you blog and how long have you been blogging for?
I blog for some sort of release of ideas and just to improve my, oh so comedic, writing. I also want a small online diary to look back on in a few years time. Another reason is to share my content and love for film, which I am yet to explore. As for the second part of this question, I have had this blog since 2012? I think I had a few other blogs since 2007 and my Tumblr is about 8 years of age. Basically, it has been a while.
2. When do you blog?
I blog usually when I am bored or have a wave of inspiration. I have loads of drafts so I should finish those. However recently I have tried to blog once a week on a Friday (again only recently and many drafts). I need to try more. 
3. What's your favourite TV series/movie and why?
So I will answer the TV show one as I answered the movie one in the last post. Sherlock is my all time favourite TV show as I have fallen in love with it and its actors since it was aired in 2010. Its been 5 years of waiting for more episodes than the 3 seasons and 9 and a bit episodes we have. I love it because it is a genius modern twist on a detective that is part of literary and London history. It is a great way to bring todays generation into loving a classic. Woah, I am super passionate!
4. Who is your favourite actress/actor and why?
Again, I answered this in the previous tag and as to why I love Benedict Cumberbatch here is a clear link to my post that explains it all. 
5. If you could describe yourself in one sentence, what would it be?
"A weirdly quirky woman on the rise to something great but first, play next episode"
I am proud of this sentence unless you want the Sherlock obsessed version?
6. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Funny because I had this question asked to me at a job interview and I said Alpaca because they have weird faces and are quite cute. Great answer, I am sticking with it. Actually, thinking about it I just saw a picture of an otter so I am changing my mind. I like huddling with others and having a little snuggle as I drift off to sleep. Thats what otters do right? Perfect.
7. How do you spend your free time?
Answered in previous post, if you really want to know so bad.
8. Tell me one thing that you love.
Family. This includes my friends because I see them as my extended brothers and sisters. Basically I am super grateful for a thing called love (to an extent). 
9. Tell me one thing that you hate.
Liars. Nothing worse than someone who can lie right in your face and have no guilt what so ever. It can ruin the best of people.
10. If you had the option to live forever, would you choose it? Why?
I like the deadline this life has because then I am not as lazy as I presume I would be if I had immortality. I want to know that sometimes this will come to an end and I want to do the best I can so that I can not regret anything. If I lived forever all the people I love would have died and I would hater this constant heartbreak I would go through. I like it just the way it is, thanks. 
11. Do you like Harry Potter?
Yes, yes and YES! Obsessed and in love. (See favourite fictional book in previous post) The films are also the most magical ones. 

Thank you for reading this post and the previous one and getting to know me better! Looking forward to writing more reviews and film things in the coming weeks so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment